An Insurance Broker is essentially the middle man; they are the link between the Insurer and the consumer. Unfortunately, there is a common misconception that the middle man is unnecessary and involves additional costs to the consumer. Here are the top 5 reasons why using a middle man can be beneficial to you.
- An Insurance Broker acts on your behalf, not the Insurer’sOutback Insurance Brokers work to get you the best cover for your insurance requirements at an affordable price. Brokers are impartial and don’t have a hidden agenda to sell specific products from Insurance Companies to meettheir targets. QLD Farm Insurance will shop around to find you appropriate cover that is tailored to your needs.
- Using an Insurance Broker can save you money.Many consumers believe that they will receive a cheaper price by purchasing insurance directly from the Insurer. It is often the case that Insurance Brokers receive a different premium rate from underwriters because they have built a trustworthy and professional relationship also due to the large volumes of business they place with the underwriters. Brokers do receive a commission for selling a policy, but this is paid to them by the Insurer, not the consumer.
- An Insurance Broker saves you timeA broker has access to a wide range of Insurers and can negotiate competitive rates and policies on your behalf, not only saving you time but money. QLD Farm Insurance can also support you in the event of a claim and take the hassle out of an already stressful situation. Having your own Account Manager means no more time-consuming research, call centres or reading the fine print. Let QLD Farm Insurance do the shopping around for you to find you the best cover.
- An Insurance Broker offers you personal serviceAt QLD Farm Insurance, old-fashioned quality service is not a thing of the past. Having your own broker means that your insurance needs are explained to you personally and all your questions are answered. An Account Manager will visit your business or farm to assess your property and identify any areas of risk. QLD Farm Insurance will monitor the progress of your claim and follow up on your behalf. Each year, your Account Manager will reassess your policy at renewal to ensure your cover is still appropriate. QLD Farm Insurance pride themselves on personal relationships and are available at any time to answer your questions or queries.
- An Insurance Broker gives you peace of mindQLD Farm Insurance can outline any threats to you or your business and provide effective protection. A broker is trained to find the best policy to suit your insurance needs and offer you professional advice to ensure you have the appropriate level of cover. A small saving on your insurance policy that you sourced yourself may leave you high and dry in the event of a claim. You can rest easy with QLD Farm Insurance and know that you are protected should an incident occur.
Contact QLD Farm Insurance today
and let Dan Thomas be your middle man.